Right of withdrawal
Consumers have a one-month right of withdrawal.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within one month without giving any reason. The cancellation period is one month from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us (Christian Geschwandtner, Memeler Stra & szlig; e 2, 58099 Hagen, Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +49 (0) 2331 1862411, fax: +49 (0) 2331 1886550) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory. You can also electronically fill out and send the model withdrawal form or another clear declaration on our website retoureABC. If you make use of this option, we will immediately send you (e.g. by e-mail) a confirmation of the receipt of such a cancellation.
In order to meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the notification that you are exercising your right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Consequences of the withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will give you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from the fact that you use a different type of delivery than the have chosen the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We can refuse the refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is the earlier.
You have to return the goods to us immediately and in any case not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. In the case of goods that, due to their nature, cannot normally be returned by post, this price list is EUR. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling that is not necessary to check the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following contracts:
- Contracts for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer. < / li>
- Contracts for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would quickly be exceeded.
- Contracts for the delivery of sealed goods which, for reasons of health protection or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery.
- Contracts for the delivery of goods if, due to their nature, they were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery.
- Contracts for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed when the contract was concluded, but which can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and whose current value depends on fluctuations in the market on which the Entrepreneur has no influence.
- Contracts for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery.
- Contracts for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
Sample withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- To Christian Geschwandtner, Memeler Stra & szlig; e 2, 58099 Hagen, Germany, email@example.com
- I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- Name of the consumer (s)
- Address of the consumer (s)
- Signature of the consumer (s) (only if this is notified on paper)